Friendly Fill-Ins #9

Well it’s been a crazy few days in the lives of the kitties.  Lots of mess.  Lots of food they shouldn’t have eaten so much of.  And lots of that food regurgitated onto the mat for me to find this morning.

It’s been so crazy that last night, when I saw the trouble they’d gotten up to that evening, I decided to start ‘The Cat Diaries’ over on our facebook page, to allow me to post videos up there rather than posting them on here.  So, yesterdays post is available to view over at Carry Loves Cats on Facebook.

But for now, it’s Friday and time for the Friendly Fill-Ins from  15andmeowing and four-legged furballs.  Lets see what we can come up with this week.

ffi

1. _______________________ is an awful _______________________.

Carry:  Am I allowed to say Trump is an awful President, as a British person?

Laser:  McLaren is an awful snitch.  He ALWAYS tells Carry when I do something I shouldn’t.

McLaren:  Mint is an awful smell.  Mummy was eatering treats like weebox sticks but they was hooman minty chocolate things and they smelled strong.

2.  I always read __________________________ sections of the newspaper.

Carry: I always read the jobs and sales sections of the newspaper.  I don’t really read newspapers all that much, I just like seeing what random jobs and bits and bobs are available.

Laser:  I always read the shredded sections of the newspaper after I have shreddered it.

McLaren:  I can’t reeeeead, no faaaair.

3. Black cats _________.

Carry:  Black cats always steal my heart.

Laser:  Black cats remind me of Uncle Charlie.

McLaren: Black cats what?  Mummy I don’tsy understand da question?

4. _________ is my favourite treat.

Carry: A nice lie in is my favourite treat.

Laser: Weebox Stix is my favourite treat.  And I ate elebenty last night.

McLaren:  Anythings that tastes good in my mouths is my favourite treat!

31 thoughts on “Friendly Fill-Ins #9

1. Inspector White Tip says:

1. The vets is an awful place because usually I have to have horrible injections.
    2. I always read the little bit of newspaper that I manage to screw up so that I can chase after.
    3. Black cats look like panthers. There is nothing unlucky about them.
    4. The left over turkey I get at Christmas is my favourite treat.

Liked by 1 person

• carrylovescats says:

They really do. I almost adopted another black cat a couple of months ago, but someone else adopted him before I made it home from my trip.

2. caren gittleman says:

I am so sorry but you made me laugh so hard about Trump! I couldn’t agree more and of course you can say something! OMG try a 1/4 tsp of 100% canned pumpkin for the kitty’s upset stomach. It will help! Also, THANK YOU for visiting us! You made our day! (You know, I am partial to you because I LOVE your name “Carry”, it is close to mine and I LOVE IT!!). I also love your blog! It made us soooo happy to see you stop by!!! Sending love and (((hugs)))

Liked by 1 person

• carrylovescats says:

I’ll have to try it. I’m sure McLaren would like it, because it will be the same colour as him!

Hopefully your blog will keep showing up in reader now! Fingers crossed. My full name is Caroline, which has all the letters of your name in! Wooo haha.

3. 15andmeowing says:

Thanks to all 3 of you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I love black cats, I have 4 🙂
    Laser, you sound like my Prancie with the shredding, but I don’t think she reads her shreds. Have a nice weekend. XO

• carrylovescats says:

They are so so good they’re the best thing ever. I hope I have been good so that Santa brings me lots and lot and lots of them. Ymmmmmmm. I get happy just thinking of them.

Love Laser. x

• carrylovescats says:

I’m glad to hear that a lot of people agree with me on number 1. I’m not American, but I’m quite interested in what is going to happen in the mid-terms that are coming up soon. x

• carrylovescats says:

Oooh I’m glad you found us! Black cats really are awesome. Especially when they hide and all you can see is there eyes glinting!

4. David E. McClendon Sr. says:

I would think you are allowed to say whatever you want about a US President no matter where you live.. Like it or not, what our President does, or does not do, affects the whole world. I didn’t vote for him but, I think he deserves a chance. Our economy has improved and the jobless rate is at an all time low. Time will tell. I have no idea yet how good or bad he his. Have a blessed day.

Liked by 1 person

• carrylovescats says:

I don’t really know the ins and outs of everything he’s done. Most of my opinions on him come from things he’s said on social media or in videos that have been shared on social media. It just doesn’t seem to me that he is trying to find the answers that benefit everyone, just those he believes to be ‘true’ americans.

5. L.M.G. Miller says:

Thank you all for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! McLaren every single kitty here agrees with you about that mint. They all also think the same about lemon, and Toby (one of the resident black cats!) also has a very strong dislike for the smell of banana. Have a wonderful day!

Liked by 1 person