Lasey Sunday #11

Oh hello there folks.  Laser here – I decided I would write my own blog again this week, though I’m still not happy.  Apparently we’ve been up to too much trouble and we’re still not allowed treats.  Carry says its because we’ve eaten them all and have to wait until the day when she should have had to buy new treats to be allowed more.

You can see the trouble Carry thinks justifies this gross injustice over on our facebook page. We may also have continued this trouble the following day by pulling the rubbish Carry collected out of the bin and finishing it off properly.

So, in light of this, McLaren and I decided to pack our bags and leave.

As you can see, we struggled somewhat.  McLaren couldn’t stop enjoying the box-ness of the luggage long enough to pack, and then when he gave it me to pack… I couldn’t get the lid open.

In the end we decided to stay, and we are going to parlay with mother to make sure we get treats before we both die of treat deprivation.

Yesterday it was nice and sunny.  McLaren and I sat at the patio door watching the leaves blowing in the garden.  Mummy came to join us, so in the end I had to hop on the table to see over her, but there was still a nice sun patch.

20181027_141540.jpg

This was going to be my selfie for The Cat On My Head‘s Sunday Selfie Blog Hop, however I forgot that I was cross with Carry temporarily and we accidentally got a nice photo of me having a bit of fuss and decided to post that instead to remind her that I’m really cute and deserve treats.

20181028_145258.jpg

selfie

Do you think that selfie is cute enough for Carry to temporarily forget that I’m not supposed to have treats?  I hope so.

18 thoughts on “Lasey Sunday #11

• carrylovescats says:

I hope so. We have at least gone back to normal size meals now, so that’s a bonus. We were getting half portions because I ate so much and Carry kept telling us we were both tubby tubsters and needed to run around more.

Have a great week. Love to you too x

1. erinthecatprincess says:

Most definitely beautiful enough for treats. What you could do is strike a deal to get kibble in lieu of treats. That works well around here, and so far Mrs H has lost no end of weight! MOL
    Toodle pips and happy selfie purrs
    ERin

2. Deziz World says:

Ya’ll sure are gawjus. As fur treats, at least you have some to look furward too. Ifin not fur me’s birthday and Raena’s surgery, me doesn’t know how much longer we’d have to wait. Y, We haven’t had any treats since, since, well since me can’t ‘member when it’s been so long. MOL Big hugs

Luv ya’

Dezi and Raena

Liked by 1 person

• carrylovescats says:

Oh no. How do you cope?! I couldn’t last. I have taken to stealing Carry’s food in hope that she realises that if she gave me treats I wouldn’t have to help myself to her dinner. xx

Liked by 1 person

• Deziz World says:

Eh, We live on a fixed income and mommy feeds us really good food. It’s ‘spensive, so she doesn’t really have money left over fur treats, so we’ve never really gotten very many. It’s kind’a the old story, you can’t miss what you’ve never had. Aaaaaw We get some sometimes when we do a review fur some or a birthday when somepawdy sends us some, and we really enjoy them. Mommy says that’s why they’re called treats. You only get ’em every once in a while and that makes them special. 🙂 big hugs

Luv ya’

Dezi and Raena

Liked by 1 person

• carrylovescats says:

Awww. We don’t get treats everyday (unless we steal them!) it all depends on whether Carry sees the treats and decides to give us one!